Exchange your old sprinkler controller (or timer) for a new smart sprinkler controller and weather sensor. These new free smart controllers and weather sensors will help reduce outdoor water use by up to 30%. The controller improves the health and beauty of your landscape, reduces ocean runoff and can save up to 40 gallons of water per day.
Get a Free Weather-Based Irrigation Controller (WBIC) in 3 Easy Steps:
- Register for the June 11th event HERE
- Bring your old sprinkler controller and water bill to an Exchange Event
- Attend a quick 20-minute orientation and receive your new WBIC
- The home must be located in West Basin’s service area
- Must have a non-weather-based irrigation controller to exchange (does not have a weather sensor or receives weather data)
- Must exchange your old controller for a new smart weather-based controller at the event
- Must attend a mandatory free 20-minute orientation at the event
- Must bring a copy of your water bill
For more program details and guidelines click here.